Gaming Gecko - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hiya Everybody

Go down

Hiya Everybody Empty Hiya Everybody

Post by Fuzi8n Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:33 pm

Hey everyone just wanted to obviously introduce myself. I'm an 18 year old amateur photographer and an aspiring graphic designer. Not youtube GFX but professional designs (company logos, billboards, ect.) I plan on attending Ohio University in the fall of 2013 to major in graphic and design. I take photos and shoot film for a professional sports team here in Ohio called: Stuck In Ohio. I love to play paintball in the spring through fall and snowboard in the winter. Former football and soccer player. I suck dick at school besides my computer courses, and I average around a C or B-. I love to play computer games. I only get on xbox for netflix and BF3. On pc, I play ArmA II, ArmA III, War Thunder, BFBC2, Homefront, Minecraft, Counter-Strike, Sim City 4, Sim City (2013), GTA IV, Just Cause 2, Sims 3, Flight Simulator: X, CoD4, and MW2. I hope to add another game to my collection called DCS: A10. I currently do not have a job and my license is suspended. I don't pay hardly for any of my shit because I still live at home. And my birthday is January 23rd. So yeah that's pretty much it. - Brennen
Fuzi8n
Fuzi8n

http://fuzi8narts.daportfolio.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum